5 Excellently Designed Mattresses For Your House
With so many types of mattresses being introduced by manufacturers, choosing one can become quite a daunting task. New mattresses have features and promises that make each one more irresistible. Since they can be expensive, especially the brands that have been here for a long time already, you will need to take the time in researching and weighing in the pros and cons to make sure that you are getting your money’s worth. Just before you decide on what you will buy, just remember this fact: You spend 1/3 of your life in your bed sleeping. That’s right! You will be spending a big chunk of your beautiful life in bed, it is therefore important that you get the best mattress available to make each minute worth it.
To help you, we have collected for you 5 mattress types with excellent designs to help you to narrow down your choices. Aside from the pros, we will also be discussing cons of each type just to be fair.
- The first one on our list is the old, but still reliable innerspring style. This design has been in the market for many decades already. To be more specific, it has been popular since the 1930’s, so it is already tried and tested by different generations. Many people love this design because it has the ability to provide great support and comfort for the whole body. Because of the materials used, it also makes it easy for the user to change position at night, which, of course, is important. It is important though to make sure that you get good quality mattress with great coil design. Since this uses springs, the way it has been assembled and the materials used in between are very important. The foam used should also be of good quality. You would not want the springs to come out of the mattress, right? The down side of getting this one of that it usually do not allow the spine too follow its natural curve, putting you at risk of developing back pains.
- If you want to get that great comfort and pressure relief, then you may want to check pocketed coil mattresses. The good thing about this style is that it eliminates motion transfer from best memory foam mattress. This just means that if you or your partner tosses and turns all throughout the night, the other can still sleep soundly, which is definitely not the case with innerspring.
- One of the most popular mattresses today is memory foam. Just a fun fact, did you know that this foam was initially developed for NASA? In the past years, this has become more popular especially now that more manufacturers have integrated their own innovations to their products. This type is also the choice of many people that suffer joint pain. This may be related to the mattress’ ability to follow the curvatures of your body. On the other hand, one disadvantage is that it can make you feel hot while asleep because it often lacks breathability. This however has been addressed by many manufacturers already. Now, most use materials with cooling technology to solve the problem.
- The next one on our list is the latex mattress. Just like innerspring, this has been in the market for many years already. Many people still prefer this type because it can follow the natural curvature of the body, just like what memory foam can provide. In addition to this, it also provides a cool sleep surface so you do not have to worry of waking up at night. A disadvantage of this though is that a number of people may be allergic to latex. Moreover, it can also be quite expensive compared to its counterparts. A lot of people also do not enjoy the spongy feeling that this type has.
- Last, but definitely not the least on our least, is the hybrid design. This is probably one of the top choices because it can provide you with the best of both worlds. To put it into perspective, it is like tradition meeting innovation. Usually, it combines the features of pocketed coils in addition to the features of memory foam. Although, there are also different variations of materials, depending on the brand. One good thing about this type is that it can follow the curves of your body. Because of this, you do not have to worry that you will develop joint and back pains. Also, you will still have the nostalgic bounce feel of the innerspring, which for some, can make them feel more comfortable and at home. It is important to do your research though when buying one because some labels may be misleading. Therefore, it is crucial that you know what to look for to ensure that you will not be paying more than what you should.
These are five awesome mattresses that boast excellent designs. Just like what we have mentioned earlier, there are so many types and variations in the market today. Hopefully, this list will be able to help you to narrow down your choices. Good luck!